Brookwood Equities LLC is the development and investment subsidiary of Brookwood Group, Inc. Together with its principals and capital partners, the firm focuses on high density urban and transit-oriented properties in technology-intensive markets. Asset classes include multi-family residential, office and mixed-used projects. The firm also specializes in collaborative public private development partnerships with colleges, universities, municipalities and other public or quasi-public agencies.
The senior executives of Brookwood Equities include:
- Shepherd Heery, Chairman/CEO
- Alan Katz, President, based in San Francisco
- Jim Mueller, Executive Vice President, based in Seattle
- Mike Gion, Senior Vice President, based in Los Angeles
- Ken Klebanoff, Senior Vice President, based in Atlanta
Brookwood Equities continues the development and investment activities of Atlanta-based Wakefield Development Companies, Seattle-based JC Mueller LLC, and San Francisco-based Satulah Properties Inc. which is now known as Brookwood Group Inc.